Warning: This application will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Welcome to the Online Application
Private/Confidential Information Collection Notification
NOTE: The college/university is asking you to provide information that includes private and/or confidential information under state and federal law. The college/university is asking for this information in order to process your application.
You are not legally required to provide the information the college/university is requesting; however, the college/university may not be able to effectively process your application if you do not provide sufficient information. With some exceptions, unless you consent to further release of private information, access to this information will be limited to school officials, including faculty who have legitimate educational interests in the information. Under certain circumstances, federal and state laws authorize release of private information without your consent:
- to other schools in which you seek or intend to enroll, or are enrolled;
- to federal, state or local officials for purposes of program compliance, audit or evaluation;
- as appropriate in connection with your application for, or receipt of, financial aid;
- to your parents, if your parents claim you as a dependent student for tax purposes;
- if the information is sought with a subpoena, court order, or otherwise permitted by other state or federal law, and
- to an organization engaged in educational research or an accrediting agency.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities abide by the provisions of Title IX and other federal and state laws forbidding discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin or handicap and all other state and federal laws regarding equal opportunity. This document can be made available in alternate formats, such as large print or cassette tape, upon request by contacting the college/university.