Business and Banking
- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The program is an entry level degree in banking designed to familiarize the student with the banking industry and how banks function as a business, and to prepare the student for potential employment in banking and finance.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537