- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The AAS in Business Administration is a two-year degree designed to prepare students for a career in business at an entry level of management. The degree is designed for the student who wishes to enter the workforce upon graduation. The program offers some general education courses but is concentrated on courses specific to preparing the student for a career in business management.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537