- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 66
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Construction Management program prepares graduates to pursue a variety of careers in construction including management, supervision, estimating, testing, and safety. The program focuses on the flow of labor, material, equipment, time, and finances from the conception of a project through completion. Students are trained in a combination of skills in construction, business, and management. This degree also allows students to continue their education in a baccalaureate program at participating four-year institutions.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560