Agriculture Business Management and Marketing
- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for employment in agri-business or for continuing their education at a four-year institution. Graduates may find job opportunities in sales, services, management and marketing positions in agriculture related firms and industries.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187