- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
The study of history is the attempt to understand and interpret past human societies. It provides both the joy and anguish of contemplating collective experiences, and presents insights that could produce a better future for the human race. History also opens a panorama of enormous variety in human experiences, values, and customs, which provide enjoyment and from which society can also learn wisdom, mutual respect, and tolerance.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
Labor Market Information
College History Teachers
- Median wage: $75,786/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
- Median wage: $23.28/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking
Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Median wage: $16.37/hour-Below the median
- Employment outlook: Average