- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This degree program prepares individuals for entry or advancement in the career field of computer network support and administration and also provides the first two years of a bachelor's degree related to information technology and network administration. Coursework will transfer in its entirety to the College of Continuing Education at the University of Minnesota and Minnesota State University-Moorhead and may transfer in part or entirety to other postsecondary institutions. Students should meet with a representative of the transfer institution when planning class schedules.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008