- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
Biochemistry is an appropriate degree major for those students planning to pursue professional programs in medicine, pharmacy, optometry, chiropractic, physical therapy, podiatry, osteopathic medicine, dentistry, or thos wishing to obtain a Ph.D. in molecular biosciences.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
Labor Market Information
Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Median wage: $34.28/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average
- Median wage: $23.62/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
College Biological Science Teachers
- Median wage: $66,441/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average