Automotive Service Technology
- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 66
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
If the hum of a smooth running engine gets you revved up, read on. Imagine the feeling of accomplishment from being able to diagnose and repair automotive problems. Automotive Service Technology students will develop knowledge and skills in electronics, drive axle and drive train repair, engine and transmission diagnosis and repair, steering, suspension and brake systems, fuel systems, electronic engine control diagnosis and drivability. This hands-on program is designed to give students intensive training and experience in the diagnosis, repair and service of current, as well as, past vehicle models.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007