- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Manufacturing Technology, Credits: 16
- Manufacturing Management, Credits: 16
- Construction Management, Credits: 16
About this Program
The Engineering Technology program prepares individuals for a wide range of career opportunities in business and industry in such areas as management, construction, engineering, product development, quality assurance, safety, and sustainable energy. There are two emphasis options in construction and manufacturing management that provide an opportunity to develop a focused study of management theories and practices in these areas.
- Bemidji State University 56601