Advanced Farm Business Management
- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Advanced Technical Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Farm Business Management program is for people currently operating a farm business or making management decisions for a farm business. The program is concerned with the organization of a farmer's resources to assist the family in meeting their family and business goals. It is designed to increase knowledge and understanding of the economic and business principles to be successful in a business. The program is focused on skill upgrading which involves goal attainment, management functions and farm decision-making. Complete farm business records are used to analyze the farm business for improving the business organization, efficiency and profit making potential. The majority of instruction is delivered one-on-one at the business site. The program usually takes 3 years on a part-time basis.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912