- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program offers a comprehensive accounting curriculum that combines the core accounting disciplines-intended to develop a common body of accounting knowledge-with the flexibility to take additional courses in a particular area. The curriculum is holistic and ethical in an integrated approach that is decision orientated and emphasizes analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
- Normandale Community College 55431
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106