Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Mold Making - 1699, Credits: 17
- Robotics - 1699, Credits: 17
- CNC - 1699, Credits: 17
About this Program
This program prepares individuals to shape metal parts on lathes, grinders, drill presses, milling machines, and shapers. Students learn to make computations related to work dimensions, test using precision measuring instruments, machine and heat-treat various metals, and lay out machine parts. This program includes an introduction to CAD/CAM systems and CNC programming.
- Pine Technical and Community College 55063