- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This program is a combination of theory and skills to prepare students with strong backgrounds in media history, ethics, theory, law, social institutions as well as skills to prepare students to be competent media practitioners, savvy media consumers and informed citizens. Courses of study under the domain of mass communications include advertising, public relations, journalism and broadcast.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
Labor Market Information
College Communications Teachers
- Median wage: $60,161/year-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
Public Relations Specialists
- Median wage: $27.17/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
- Median wage: $30.59/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average