- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
About this Program
The Master of Science in Technology Education prepares a student for a profession in teaching environmental courses and technology instruction at the 7-12 grade level and technical college level. This program also is designed to allow students to obtain the necessary skills to conduct both basic and applied research related to social, cultural, environmental or technical concerns involving the implementation of technology. This program in itself will not provide licensure for secondary school technology education teaching.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
Labor Market Information
College Vocational Education Teachers
- Median wage: $23.76/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking
High School Career and Technical Education Teachers
- Median wage: $53,427/year-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
College Education Teachers
- Median wage: $59,196/year-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Average