Nuclear Medicine Technology
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for careers as nuclear medicine technologists working directly with patients in nuclear medicine. They prepare and inject appropriate radio pharmaceuticals and operate sophisticated imaging cameras to gain unique structural and functional information about virtually every major organ system of the body. The curriculum includes coursework in general education, biology, chemistry, math, and physics, plus a year of clinical lectures and clinical laboratory experiences.
- St. Cloud State University 56301