- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Master of Business Administration
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for professional careers in business by providing students with a comprehensive business background and the opportunity to develop a functional concentration. The MBA program provides students with analytical tools, knowledge of the functional areas of business, competence in decision making, and an understanding of the social, political, legal and economic environments of business. It may be completed on a full-time basis through a combination of day and evening courses or on a part-time basis through evening courses.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
- St. Cloud State at Plymouth 55442