- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
About this Program
The Associate Degree Nursing Program is designed to prepare registered nurses to deliver nursing care in a variety of settings. The graduating nurse will be able to provide nursing care in the hospital, long-term care, clinics, community health, and other health-related facilities. Upon completion of the nursing program, an Associate of Science Degree is awarded by the college. Nursing graduates may apply to take the National Council Licensing Exam-RN (NCLEX-RN) following graduation. Students with no previous nursing experience can enter the program through the Generic Option. Current LPN's seeking to become registered nurses can enter the program through the Mobility Option.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena 56482
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560