- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Businesses are recognizing the value of project management beyond its traditional use in information technology. This degree is designed to offer the core business knowledge and project management skills needed to apply for many cross-departmental initiatives in many different industries. These include health care, information technology, manufacturing, retail, government, and non-profit agencies. It is built around the competencies in �A guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge� (PMBOK guide), which is a globally recognized standard for project management. People who choose a career in Project management are often interested in pursuing project leads, project management or coordinator positions in corporations, consulting firms, government and nonprofit agencies.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563