- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Sports Management, Credits: 33
- Recreation, Credits: 25
About this Program
This program includes: P.E. activity courses, P.E. foundation courses, anatomy, physiology, first aid, and physiological/psychological/sociological/kinesiological foundations. Prospective teachers (K-12) who wish to teach more than half-time fulfill coursework requirements for a State of Minnesota licensure to teach physical education up to full-time by completing a major in physical education and a sequence in professional education, which includes special methods of teaching physical education and student teaching. Prospective teachers who plan to teach health more than 1/2 time fulfill coursework requirements for a State of Minnesota licensure to teach health up to full-time by completing a sequence in professional education including special methods of teaching and student teaching.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258