- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Theory and Composition, Credits: 28
- Management, Credits: 45
- Vocal Performance, Credits: 28
- Instrumental Performance, Credits: 28
- Music in the Liberal Arts, Credits: 14
- Piano Performance and Pedagogy, Credits: 28
About this Program
This program seeks to create an environment conducive to the development of musical understanding and appreciation, creativity, and artistic performance. Common courses include music theory, music composition, music performance studies, music literature, music history, and conducting. An applied music area in an instrument or voice is also included.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258