Communication Studies:Broadcasting & Digital Media
- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Radio and Television: - This program combines a liberal arts education with courses in broadcasting, media, radio, and television production and performance. It includes an internship experience and prepares students for careers in such areas as: broadcasting, media, radio and television, and public relations.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258