Manufacturing Welding Technician
- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 63
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
With training and a diploma as evidence of skills in both welding and machining, the graduate from CLC should be in demand. Skilled welding, soldering, and brazing workers generally plan work from drawings or specifications or use their knowledge of fluxes and base metals to analyze the parts to be joined. Highly skilled welders work with a wide variety of materials in addition to steel, such as titanium, aluminum, or plastics.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401
- Central Lakes College, Staples 56479