Management Information Systems
- Award: Master of Mgmt Info Systems
- Credits: 44
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIA Certified
- Information Management: Technical -- 2673, Credits: 22
- Information Management: Management --2673, Credits: 22
- Systems Analysis: Technical -- 2673, Credits: 22
- Systems Analysis: Management -- 2673, Credits: 22
About this Program
This program has two concentrations to choose from 1) Information Management and 2) Systems Management. The program is for students interested in becoming Information Technology (IT) specialists, business and systems analysts, managers/directors, CIOs, and a full range of related positions in organizations emphasizing information systems. The program provides strong technical knowledge of information systems combined with an in-depth and thorough understanding of business principles and organizational communication. Students are given a competitive advantage in understanding why systems are developed, and how to manage them. Courses are offered in three formats that include classroom, fully online and a Web-enhanced combination featuring both classroom and online learning.
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College 55403
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
- Metropolitan State University, Midway Center 55108