- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 31
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The accounting technician is a key member in the accounting department who specializes in a certain area of preparing and maintaining the business records. You may be assigned to the accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll or other accounting areas. Skills in journaling and posting transactions, preparing financial reports or in the preparation of payroll records are necessary. Accounting technicians must be able to use computerized accounting software, spreadsheets, word processing and other data information software. Individuals entering this field must be team players who display a willingness to share their specialized knowledge with other accounting areas.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347