- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 34
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
- Developmental Cognitive Disabilities, Credits: 14
- Learning Disabilities, Credits: 14
- Mildly Handicapped, Credits: 14
- Emotional Disturbances, Credits: 14
About this Program
The Department of Special Education offers a graduate program at Minnesota State University designed to prepare professionals to work effectively with individuals with special needs in a variety of organizational settings and positions. Persons who wish to teach individuals with disabling conditions can earn a Master of Science in the following areas of concentration: Specific Learning Disabilities, Early Education of Exceptional Children, and Emotional/Behavior Disorders.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002