- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Pharmacy technicians help licensed pharmacists prepare prescription medications, provide customer service, and perform administrative duties within a pharmacy setting. Pharmacy technicians generally are responsible for receiving prescription requests, counting tablets, and labeling bottles. They may perform administrative functions such as answering phones, stocking shelves, and operating cash registers. This program is designed for employment and for transfer to a bachelor's degree in Healthcare Leadership and Administration. It will transfer in its entirety to Winona State University. It may transfer in part or in its entirety to other baccalaureate institutions. Students should meet with a representative of the transfer institution or obtain a current catalog from the transfer institution when planning their program. For consideration into the Pharm-D prerequisite rotation at the University of Minnesota you must take the additional courses listed below the required courses.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008