Management Information Systems (MIS) Generalist
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 20
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIOA Certified
About this Program
This program has three focus areas to choose from 1) MIS Generalist, 2) MIS Systems Analysis and Design and 3) MIS Information Assurance and Security. The program outcomes include preparing for an increasingly information-intensive world, developing organizational strategies based on using MIS as competitive tools, and broadening one's knowledge of MIS management and its application. Courses are offered in three formats that include classroom, fully online and a Web-enhanced combination featuring both classroom and online learning.
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College 55403
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
- Metropolitan State University, Midway Center 55108