- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Ridgewater welding program teaches students to join many different types of metals with a variety of welding and brazing processes. In addition to covering all of the common welding processes, basic knowledge of metals, print reading, welding code requirements, layout and fabrication procedures, math and communications are taught. Both manual and/or robotic welding processes are used with a variety of plate, structural, and pipe applications for a wide range of industries. Key elements of our welding program include a strong emphasis on fabrication and extensive lab time to perfecting the hand skills required to make high quality welds.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201