Information and Telecommunications Technology
- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Networking Specialist, Credits: 24
- Network Security Specialist, Credits: 24
- Cloud Computing Network Specialist, Credits: 24
About this Program
This broad-based program of liberal, technical, and professional studies will prepare students for intelligent and effective self-development in a complex and continually changing society. The Information and Telecommunications degree is designed to allow students to focus on a specialized area within the Information Technology field. The program also emphasizes the importance of business and communication skills in today�s business climate.
- Century College 55110