- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 39
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Nursing Pathway is Minnesota West's new nursing curriculum plan that is designed to create upward mobility nursing education opportunities. Students enrolled in the Nursing Pathway and who complete the first year of the program are eligible for a diploma in practical nursing. In addition, these learners will be positioned to continue for an additional year to attain their Associate in Science (two-year RN) degree. Nursing Pathway students may elect to exit at the end of their first year, graduate, and test for licensure as a Practical Nurse and go directly to the workforce. Pathway students who successfully complete the first year of the curriculum and wish to attain the Associate in Science in Nursing will continue for an additional year. For learners whose career goals are higher, Minnesota West's Nursing Pathway prepares both practical and associate degree nurse graduates to further their education by providing the foundation for attaining a Bachelor or Master degree in nursing.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Pipestone 56164
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187