- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Invasive Cardiovascular Technology Program prepares individuals through the use of specific high-technology equipment at the direction of qualified physicians, to assist in the performance of procedures on patients leading to the diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired heart disease. The entry level practitioner will use physiologic analytical equipment for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, perform advanced cardiac life support techniques, make anatomic and physiologic diagnosis, and demonstrate values and attitudes congruent with professional standards and ethics. Currently enrolled students or program graduates are eligible to sit for the Invasive Cardiovascular Registry Exam, which is administered by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) .
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721