Professional Selling Specialization
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
The Professional Selling Specialization is designed to provide students with advanced and specialized knowledge and skills in the professional selling arena. An Undergraduate Certificate is earned by successfully completing the following courses: Principles of Marketing(MKTG 320); Marketing Communications (MKTG 333); Professional Selling (MKTG 415); Sales Management (MKTG 425); and a 3 credit Certificate Module (MKTG 426 - Professional Selling Specialization) with the topics equally weighted and to be completed sequentially within a 15 week term: Professional Selling Practicum and Shadowing; Sales Management Practicum and Shadowing; Global Marketing/Culture in Professional Selling; Social Media and Technology in Professional Selling.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $59.34/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
- Median wage: $55.29/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
College Business Teachers
- Median wage: $69,113/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average