- College/University: Northland Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare financial statements and reports for a business, including the ability to examine, analyze, interpret, and correct accounting data and records. In addition, training is provided in budget preparation, payroll preparation, and filing of quarterly/yearly state and federal reports. Finally, computerized accounting concepts and applications, as well as spreadsheet concepts and applications, are included in this program. The required Liberal Arts courses for this program will help to develop personal and professional skills essential for career success especially in the areas of mathematics, economics, and communications.
- Northland Community and Technical College, East Grand Forks 56721