Community Health Education
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
- Community Setting, Credits: 15
- Worksite Health Promotion Setting, Credits: 15
- Clinical Setting, Credits: 17
About this Program
A degree in Community Health prepares students for careers in teaching K-12, patient education, worksite health promotion, health agencies - both public and voluntary, health communications, and health related sales.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002