- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 127
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program emphasizes analog and digital electronics, computers, communications, controls and computer aided design. The coursework is designed to equip the student with the skills to work in research and design positions in the high technology electronics industry. The program is also preparation for graduate study in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science.
- St. Cloud State University 56301