Teaching and Learning
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 34
- Delivery: Must be completed entirely online; no face-to-face options available.
- WIA Certified
- Improving Student Learning, Credits: 9
- Data Informed Decision Making to Improve Learning, Credits: 9
- Student Development and Learning, Credits: 9
- Culturally-Responsive Teaching, Credits: 9
- Instructional Media in the Classroom, Credits: 9
About this Program
The Master of Science in Teaching and Learning is designed to be flexible in meeting the needs of the individual, cohort or school district. Certificates will be offered on a rotating two-year cycle or by request from a cohort or school district. Courses within certificates may be offered on week nights, weekends, face to face, on-line or as hybrids.