- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 34
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Special Education and Teaching, General. A general program that focuses on the design and provision of teaching and other educational services to children or adults with special learning needs or disabilities, and that may prepare individuals to function as special education teachers. Includes instruction in diagnosing learning disabilities, developing individual education plans, teaching and supervising special education students, special education counseling, and applicable laws and policies.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, SD 57201
- Brandon High School, Brandon, SD 57005