Machine Tool Technology
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
- Advanced CNC/CAM Machinist, Credits: 17
- CNC Moldmaker/CAM Machinist, Credits: 17
About this Program
The Machine Tool Technology program develops students� skills to convert various materials into intricate, precise and usable parts. Student will learn to work from blueprints and written specifications to select the proper machinery, materials, and tools, and gain proficiency with machine tools such as lathes, mills, grinders, drill-presses, computers, and computerized numerical control (CNC) machines.
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College 56303