- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This Associate of Science degree program consists of business core courses, including accounting, economics, management, marketing and data processing plus electives to be chosen from areas of special interest and use to the student.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201
- Iowa Lakes Community College 51334