- Award: Master of Business Administration
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
About this Program
This Associate of Science degree program consists of business core courses, including accounting, economics, management, marketing and data processing plus electives to be chosen from areas of special interest and use to the student.
- Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical, Red Wing 55066
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Jackson 56143
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258
- South Central College, Faribault 55021