- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The music industry program is designed to meet the needs of music students who are interested in a career in one of the many areas of the music industry, including merchandising, sales, manufacturing, publication, recording, and arts management. The Bachelor of Science in Music Industry places equal emphasis on both music and business courses.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002