- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Nursing A.S. is designed for Licensed Practical Nurses who wish to obtain the Associate in Science in Nursing Degree. It is an entrance point for mobility students who have graduated from another nursing program or have completed Minnesota West's Practical Nursing Program. After successful completion of the Nursing A.S. Program, students are awarded the Associate Degree in Nursing and are then eligible to take the NCLEX-RN examination. At this point, students are also eligible to articulate to BSN/BAN program in the MnSCU system.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187