Family Consumer Science
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Dietetics, Credits: 43
- Child Development and Family Studies, Credits: 52
- Food and Nutrition, Credits: 49
About this Program
The focus of the Family Consumer Science Department is to promote the well-being of people, the enrichment of quality environments, and to prepare men and women to assume essential professional roles in a culturally diverse global society. The comprehensive program provides training for professional roles within family consumer science education; family life; early childhood education; nutrition education; dietetics; clothing; textiles; and housing.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002