- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Global Business, Credits: 24
- Human Resource, Credits: 24
- Operations Management, Credits: 24
About this Program
Business Administration and Management, General. A program that generally prepares individuals to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a firm or organization. Includes instruction in management theory, human resources management and behavior, accounting and other quantitative methods, purchasing and logistics, organization and production, marketing, and business decision-making.
- St. Cloud State University 56301