- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students to become professional accountants. The program also offers microcomputer applications and courses in support of majors in other areas. These courses are intended to provide both an introduction to accounting principles and practice, and to support various business-related majors where the use of internal accounting reports is necessary. In addition, graduates who are academically qualified may take the Certified Public Accountant exam, the Certified Management Accounting exam, and the Certified Internal Auditor exam.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912
- Riverland Community College, Owatonna 55060