- College/University: Pine Technical and Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Using a hands-on learning approach, this program teaches the skills and procedures used in measuring, recording, analyzing and communicating financial information. Various aspects of the accounting profession are covered including income taxes, payroll accounting, cost accounting, business law and business communications. This program prepares students to take the ACAT test to become an Accredited Business Advisor (ABA). The accounting program provides the foundation for a wide variety of professional business opportunities.
- Pine Technical and Community College 55063