Workplace Administrative Professional
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 37
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The workplace administrative professional is a key member of the office team. This individual will use current software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and business presentations. As a workplace administrative professional, you may have the opportunity to serve as a communications liaison to the technology staff. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to assume additional responsibility are essential including an awareness of the issues surrounding computer security in today's highly technological world. Upon completing the diploma program, students will have the knowledge to undertake a variety of tasks and responsibilities within a professional office environment. Prerequisite: CPLT1000 Computer Keyboarding or comparable course. Basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Internet, college-level reading ability, and proficiency in basic mathematics. All students must pass the Computer Literacy assessment test before registering for these courses.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347