- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 65
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Culinary Arts A.A.S. degree prepares individuals for career opportunities in hotels, restaurants, clubs and institutional food service facilities. Responsibilities may include menu planning, purchasing food, equipment, and supplies, selecting, and developing recipes, selecting and using various food preparation methods and techniques. Management duties may include, but are not limited to financial planning, hiring, training and supervising employees.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347