- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 3
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Riverland Community College is an approved Nursing Assistant training program through the Minnesota Department of Health. This 3-credit course provides students with the theory, laboratory and clinical experience to meet state and federal criteria for employmet as a nursing assistant in a nursing home or other long term care facility. Completion of this course enables the student to take the Nurse Aide Competency Evaluation. After successfully completing the competency evaluation, the student will be placed on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry. Also offered on the Owatonna Campus.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912
- Riverland Community College, Owatonna 55060